Looking for SDK for CYW20706 A1

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
QuangthaiWin
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hi,

We are developing on CYW20706, the chip soldered is A1, that the SDK is not supported.

Does anyone have sdk for 20706-A1? Or any ways can use sdk of A2 please let me know.

Thanks so much. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

Let me check this internally and get back to you.

If you are using old FW or SDK the community support may not be getting because all the latest bug fixes and features will be available only in the latest SDK.

I would suggest you to contact our sales team as well to get an opinion and roadmap of the silicon properly.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj.P.K

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
DheerajPK_41

Hi,

A1 version is very old. You should consider upgrading it to the latest version of the chip to get latest features and bug fixes. CYW20706A2 is supported in the latest Modustoolbox and BTSDK.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

Hi Dheeraj,

Unfortunately We are awarded this after we got PCBA, due to lack of information. Our purchasing bought wrong version. With current situation we need go ahead with A1 chip until we have new PCBA.

It could be nice if we got sdk of A1 to continues development 

Thanks

Thai

0 Likes
DheerajPK_41

Hi,

Let me check this internally and get back to you.

If you are using old FW or SDK the community support may not be getting because all the latest bug fixes and features will be available only in the latest SDK.

I would suggest you to contact our sales team as well to get an opinion and roadmap of the silicon properly.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj.P.K

0 Likes
DheerajPK_41

SDK support for CYW20706A1 is not available.

0 Likes