Implement Motion sensor with CYBT 213043 MESH kit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
SnGh_4568476
Level 1
Level 1
25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins 5 questions asked

Hello Team,

Currently I am working on CYBT 213043 MESH kit for my application. I want to detect the motion in particular area and according to that I just want to send high or low output to the GPIO pin. 

But I have some queries so I want your help to understand the following things:

1) Can I use different motion sensor with CYBT213043 MESH kit? 

2) How to know that particular GPIO pin is high or low?

3) I just want to know How to use RTC in CYBT213043 MESH kit ? and can I implement RTC  to send high and low output value to GPIO pin for particular time?

Thanks and Regards

Sneha G.

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

1) Yes, There is no visible restriction in using any peripheral devices with the Bluetooth chip/kit via standard supported interfaces, provided the required pins (ADC, GPIO, etc.) and driver support should be available

2) I hope you can use wiced_hal_gpio_get_pin_output().

Please refer the wiced_hal_gpio.h for details of GPIO APIs.

3) Yes. Possible. Please refer wiced_rtc.h for RTC related APIs.  A sample implementation can get from: 

https://github.com/cypresssemiconductorco/CypressAcademy_WBT101_Files/tree/master/Projects/ch02/key_...

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
DheerajPK_41

Hi,

1) Yes, There is no visible restriction in using any peripheral devices with the Bluetooth chip/kit via standard supported interfaces, provided the required pins (ADC, GPIO, etc.) and driver support should be available

2) I hope you can use wiced_hal_gpio_get_pin_output().

Please refer the wiced_hal_gpio.h for details of GPIO APIs.

3) Yes. Possible. Please refer wiced_rtc.h for RTC related APIs.  A sample implementation can get from: 

https://github.com/cypresssemiconductorco/CypressAcademy_WBT101_Files/tree/master/Projects/ch02/key_...

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes
DheerajPK_41
0 Likes