Example of an I2S implementation

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MaRi_4773796
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello all,

We are using the CYW920721B2EVK-02 dev kit and are looking to transmit voice over GATT.  Are there any examples of actually using I2S that are handily available?  I have looked at the BLE Remote example but don't believe this is necessarily relevant to our needs.

Cheers, Matt

0 Likes
1 Solution
DilliS_01
Employee
Employee
100 sign-ins 50 questions asked 50 sign-ins

Hi Matt,

The audio record code example can be used to get audio from the i2s.  For further questions, please enter a case into SFDC for your project.

Dilli

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DilliS_01
Employee
Employee
100 sign-ins 50 questions asked 50 sign-ins

Hi Matt,

The audio record code example can be used to get audio from the i2s.  For further questions, please enter a case into SFDC for your project.

Dilli

Sorry DilliS_01​ - I should not have put a specific board as this also applies to the 20719 which I also have in hand.  This question concerns any board that has access to an I2S bus and uses the public SDK.  I was hoping that some of your other community members have had experience with this issue.

Can you point me to the audio record example? 

Thanks, Matt

0 Likes

Hi,

The code examples are available at github.com. See below:

GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/mtb-examples-CYW920719B2Q40EVB-01-btsdk-audio: Audio Examples

GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/mtb-examples-CYW920721B2EVK-02-btsdk-audio: Audio Examples

GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/mtb-examples-CYW920721B2EVK-03-btsdk-audio: Audio Examples

It's highly recommended for you to initiate the code examples in ModusToolbox, using "File => New => ModusToolbox Appliation", for better initiation automation experience.

Best regards

0 Likes