Easy way to combine two application examples

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RoHe_4796991
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 questions asked First question asked

Hello,

I'm using ModusToolbox 2.2.0 and the CYW20706 dev board. Is there an easy way to combine two example applications? I'm trying to combine the Audio Sink example with the Hands-Free example. There doesn't seem to be a straightforward way to do this.

For now, I've created an Empty Application, and used the Bluetooth Configurator to setup (to the best of my knowledge) the two Profiles. However the resultant code is much more sparse than either of the two examples. Should I just be copy and pasting the .c and .h files from the two examples into one project?

I also need to make the device a SPI slave device. Is there somewhere where I can configure the pins for the application I want? Is there example code showing how to setup and use the SPI bus?

Thanks,

Rob

0 Likes
1 Solution
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi Rob,

Creating an empty application and then adding code for both the functionalities is an option; also, you can take an existing example as reference and then add the code for functionalities you want like adding HFP. We have demo examples available for audio- GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/mtb-examples-CYW920706WCDEVAL-btsdk-audio: Audio Examples

You can configure SPI and other pins using Device configurator. For reference, you can find SPI example in WICED SDK, try porting it on MTB platform. SPI library is available in wiced btsdk.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi Rob,

Creating an empty application and then adding code for both the functionalities is an option; also, you can take an existing example as reference and then add the code for functionalities you want like adding HFP. We have demo examples available for audio- GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/mtb-examples-CYW920706WCDEVAL-btsdk-audio: Audio Examples

You can configure SPI and other pins using Device configurator. For reference, you can find SPI example in WICED SDK, try porting it on MTB platform. SPI library is available in wiced btsdk.

0 Likes