ERROR:Failed to create and export "Empty_BTSDK_App_3" application

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
abhipsita
Level 1
Level 1
25 sign-ins 5 questions asked 5 replies posted

Hi everyone,

I am beginner in modus toolbox. I am getting an error message while trying to build a new application using modus toolbox 3.0. I have attached the screenshot for the error message as it appears. How to resolve the issue ?

Thanks,

Papendu

0 Likes
1 Solution
ChristopherF_51
Employee
Employee
100 sign-ins 25 solutions authored 10 likes given

Hi Papendu,

The main error I am seeing is that the Project Creator tool cannot locate the tools_3.0 directory. By default, it should be located in ~/ModusToolbox/tools_3.0, where ~ is your user home directory. Where did you install ModusToolbox?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Sven_Wang
250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

Hi @abhipsita 

I tried to select the CYW20706 to create a same project. And succeed.

Could you please share more information? Such as which chip did you selected etc.

Thanks

Sven

0 Likes

Hi Sven,

I selected kit: CYBT-353027-EVAL, MCU/SOC/SIP : CYBT-353027-EVAL, connectivity : CYW20706A2 for creating an empty BTSDK application.

Thanks,

Papendu

0 Likes
ChristopherF_51
Employee
Employee

Hi Papendu,

The main error I am seeing is that the Project Creator tool cannot locate the tools_3.0 directory. By default, it should be located in ~/ModusToolbox/tools_3.0, where ~ is your user home directory. Where did you install ModusToolbox?

0 Likes

Hi Christopher,

I am using fedora33 and I kept the installation files in 'root/opt/' folder. As per your reply, do i need to keep the installation files in 'root/home/username/' ?. I will try this out and let you know.

Thanks,

Papendu

0 Likes

Hi Christopher,

On moving the installation files to 'root/home/username/', the error has been solved.

Thanks,

Papendu

0 Likes
ChristopherF_51
Employee
Employee

Glad to hear it! Sorry I was away and didn't reply to your previous message. Happy New Year!