Can not programming the 213043-MESH EVB

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
BrKu_1344346
Level 1
Level 1
Distributor - Weikeng(GC)
5 replies posted First question asked First reply posted

Hi

I use ModusToolbox 2.1 to program mesh sample code to evb.

But it can not downloading succcessful, that will show CRC msimatch

Downloading FW ...

CRC mismatch while checking 66 bytes starting at address 0x00500000; host computed A86DA809, firmware computed 1C7EC6E5

Download failed

pastedImage_0.png

Regard

Brian

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

Are you facing this issue with all the applications? Please clean and build other applications too and let me know the results. 

Could you please try below workarounds too.

• From the "quick panel" option do "clean" the application before building/programming it.
  • Recover the device properly by below sequence before programming,

"Press and hold recover button - Press and release the reset button - Release the recover button"

• Unplug the meshkit device. Go to Device manager of your system. Check any Ports ("Ports (COM &LPT)") are still available there or not. If yes, please uninstall it manually and connect the device back and download the app.
  • Check with another mesh kit and a new USB cable.

Please let me know if it works.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

Are you facing this issue with all the applications? Please clean and build other applications too and let me know the results. 

Could you please try below workarounds too.

• From the "quick panel" option do "clean" the application before building/programming it.
  • Recover the device properly by below sequence before programming,

"Press and hold recover button - Press and release the reset button - Release the recover button"

• Unplug the meshkit device. Go to Device manager of your system. Check any Ports ("Ports (COM &LPT)") are still available there or not. If yes, please uninstall it manually and connect the device back and download the app.
  • Check with another mesh kit and a new USB cable.

Please let me know if it works.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj