CYW2019 How to obtain the dump of firmware data

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ToKo_4602001
Level 4
Level 4
50 sign-ins 25 replies posted 25 sign-ins

Please show me how to read-out the firmware data written in CYW20819 flash memory with HCI_UART.

It is required to obtain the dump of data in non-volatile memory to set up a test facilities for mass production.

We would like to check that firmware is written to DUT (Device under test) correctly from dump data.

Regards,

0 Likes
1 Solution
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi @ToKo_4602001 ,

I dont think there is any way to read the data from flash. You will need to check the functionality after programming the device, like see if you are getting success for reset command. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi @ToKo_4602001 ,

I dont think there is any way to read the data from flash. You will need to check the functionality after programming the device, like see if you are getting success for reset command. 

0 Likes

Thank you very much for your reply.

However I think that the functionality for dump is supposed to be required for investigation of malfunction, etc, on LSI vendor, even supposing it is not opened publicity.

Could I have some measures to check flash? (For example. Reading Check sum, CRC, via SWD,... )

If NDA is required, please let me know.

Regard,

0 Likes

Due to security reason, there is no way to read the flash programming data.

0 Likes