CYBT-353027-EVAL - Audio headset

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Piotr
Level 2
Level 2
10 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 sign-ins

Hello Support,

We are starting to reasearch new Bluetooth module for few new products in our protfolio:

-Bluetooth speaker

-few Headset models

It is possible to start developing CYBT-353027-EVAL bard with "Audio Headset" example? I saw solutions on forum but we are using Eclipse IDE for Modus Toolbox.

On makefile i see:

# default target
TARGET=CYW920706WCDEVAL

SUPPORTED_TARGETS = \
CYW920706WCDEVAL

Could you help me?

Best Regards

Piotr Dawiowicz

RND Axtelheadsets.com

0 Likes
1 Solution
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

After you open the example for CYW920706WCDEVAL board, open the Library Manager, select the required module. Select it as your active BSP. Then modify the makefile with your target, check for the pin changes if any. Then you should be able to program the module and test the example.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
SheetalJ

Hi @Piotr ,

Yes it is possible to develop Headset example using CYBT-353027 Eval board. You can refer to existing audio examples available for CYW920706WCDEVAL board. 

0 Likes
Piotr
Level 2
Level 2

Hello Support,

Thank you. But...

I uploaded code from Audio_Headset example. Now i dont have any control under the board. No effect by pressing button (reset, user), no possible to recovery by pressing recovery button.

No possible to connect with Client Control.

How can I make CYBT-35027 eval board alive again?

Best Regards

0 Likes
SheetalJ

I dint understand your question clearly. You mean after programming you are not able to see any UART logs or perform further functionality? 

Please check testing procedure here in hci_control.c file- https://github.com/cypresssemiconductorco/mtb-examples-CYW920706WCDEVAL-btsdk-audio/blob/master/audi...

Also, https://community.cypress.com/t5/WICED-Studio-Bluetooth/Headset-App-on-CYBT-353027-EVAL/m-p/238099#M... this should help.

0 Likes
Piotr
Level 2
Level 2

Hello Support,

I know this links. I will describe procedure:

1. Make new application from ModusToolbox
  2. Choose CYW920706WCDEVAL - Audio Headset example (I have CYBT-35027-EVAL01)
  3. Upload code ("Audio_Headset Program")
  4. Now i dont have any connect with board
    1. cant upload new program
    2. cant see any debug on terminal
    3. cant controll by using USER BUTTON.

It is possible that this project cant working on CYBT-35027-EVAL01?

Best Regards

0 Likes
SheetalJ

After you open the example for CYW920706WCDEVAL board, open the Library Manager, select the required module. Select it as your active BSP. Then modify the makefile with your target, check for the pin changes if any. Then you should be able to program the module and test the example.

0 Likes
Piotr
Level 2
Level 2

Hello Support,

It works! I have homework to do. I must search your ModusToolbox® 2.2 User Guide for learn all tools what you share.

Many thanks!

Best Regards

Piotr Dawidowicz

0 Likes