CYBT-213043-MESH

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
marzuniga845
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hello all,

I have a the CYBT-213043-MESH board, and my question is this: Would it be possible to have a single application with both client and server capabilities run on these boards? If so, what would be the right way to go about achieving this?

Thanks,

Mariela

0 Likes
1 Solution

Very sorry that there may be some misunderstanding about my last reply.

I mean we already have many demos for the separate client and server application. There isn't a combined demo with client and server together.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Yes, you can add the client and server model to a single application. But it is not recommended because it is more convenient to program the different app to each node. We already have many demo about it.

0 Likes
marzuniga845
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hi Owen, 

Thank you for your response. Would you mind noting a couple of demo applications (for CYBT-213043-MESH boards) that have both client and server capabilities? I am having trouble finding them. 

0 Likes

Very sorry that there may be some misunderstanding about my last reply.

I mean we already have many demos for the separate client and server application. There isn't a combined demo with client and server together.

0 Likes