Bluetooth OPP Server Application not Functioning for text and image files (CYW920819EVB-02)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
HotPotTofu
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

Hello @AnjanaM_61 

I am trying to use this OPP server application https://github.com/Infineon/mtb-example-btsdk-rfcomm-opp-server for CYW920819-EVB02. I am able to load application onto the board and then use ClientControl application to discover devices. From my other Bluetooth device, I pair to the OPP server on the evaluation board and can send .vcf files. However, I am not able to send .txt or .jpg image etc. 

Even though it is stated in README that it is possible: The Object Push Profile server is used to receive object files (e.g vCard, Image, Text, etc.). Send object files from an OPP client (mobile phone or PC).

I have tried using 2 different devices to send jpg but the OPP server loading bar in Client Control will just remain at 0.

May I know why is this so?

0 Likes
2 Replies
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hi @HotPotTofu 

Hope you are using latest SDK. 

Let me test once at my side .

Regards,

Anjana

0 Likes

Yes, I am using the latest SDK and ModusToolbox version.

Just to let you know I have also tried to send png image. For png it shows 100% transferred successful but when opening the image file it is corrupted. I tried with different png images so doesn’t seem to be problem with image.

i also retry using jpeg and it sometimes show 100% BUT the actual file when opening using text editor it is absolutely empty (0 byte)

0 Likes