BLE Mesh iOS App field are blank.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
MiRo_263836
Level 5
Level 5
100 replies posted 50 likes received 50 replies posted

The fields are all blank in the iOS app for all screens like log in and networks and groups. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with no help.  I have had this happen to a customer as well at a BLE Mesh Workshop.   My log in screen is attached, but it is the same for the network, group and add devices pages.  No text.

0 Likes
1 Solution

HI MiRo,

Thanks for the information. I can reproduce this issue now.

When the "Settings -> Display & Brightness -> APPEARANCE" is set to Dark, this issue can be reproduced.

When the APPEARANCE setting is set to "Light", this issue would disappear.

The root cause is the Smart Invert function that introduced into the iOS system.

Currently, I didn't have the quick method to support the Smart Invert function and with both Light and Dark  APPEARANCE.

So, for a quick solution for using the MeshApp, it is suggested to use the Light APPEARANCE currently.

Thanks,

Dudley

View solution in original post

7 Replies
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi MiRo_263836

Let us analyze the issue and hopefully get back to you with a workaround.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

Hi,

Our software team is detected the issue and working towards it to resolve it. Store app will be updated once we fix the issue.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

Great News.

0 Likes

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention MiRo_263836

0 Likes
LixinD_46
Employee
Employee
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 10 questions asked

Hi MiRo_263836,

Thanks for the reporting of this issue.

Just double check with you, could you please help check if the "Setting -> Accessibility -> Display & Text Size -> Smart Invert" is enabled or not in your iPhone device.

If the Smart Invert setting was enabled, could you help try to disable this setting, then double check if the display was still abnormal or not.

Thanks,

Dudley

lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

It was off.  I tried turning it on and off. and Classic Invert

0 Likes

HI MiRo,

Thanks for the information. I can reproduce this issue now.

When the "Settings -> Display & Brightness -> APPEARANCE" is set to Dark, this issue can be reproduced.

When the APPEARANCE setting is set to "Light", this issue would disappear.

The root cause is the Smart Invert function that introduced into the iOS system.

Currently, I didn't have the quick method to support the Smart Invert function and with both Light and Dark  APPEARANCE.

So, for a quick solution for using the MeshApp, it is suggested to use the Light APPEARANCE currently.

Thanks,

Dudley