Infineon’s evaluation kit for the XMC4800-F144 microcontroller (XMC4800 Relax EtherCAT Kit) has recently undergone a major update to replace a competitor’s Flash memory with an Infineon quad SPI Flash memory, namely S25FL064LABMFI01x. This Flash Memory family meets the high standards of reliability and performance required by industrial systems.
And you may be asking what features does this new evaluation kit have? It’s a great question, and below you can find that list as well as taking the link to find more details and purchase a kit.
Summary of Features:
- XMC4800-F144 Microcontroller based on ARM® Cortex®-M4@144MHZ, integrated EtherCAT® Slave Controller, 2MB Flash and 352KB RAM
- On-Board Debugger
- Power over USB
- ESD and reverse current protection
- 2 x user button and 2 x user LED
- Arduino hardware compatible 3.3V pinout
- Real Time Clock crystal
- Quad SPI Flash
- microSD Card Slot
- Ethernet PHY and RJ45 Jack
- CAN node
- EtherCAT® node
Please refer to following link for more information and to buy online:
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.