Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Adapters and Chargers Forum Discussions

Translation_Bot
Adapters and Chargers
1. Overview The 140 Watt USB PD Power Charger Reference Board REF_XDPS2221_140W1 uses the XDP ™digital combo controller XDPS2221, the CoolGaN ™device ... Show More
Translation_Bot
Adapters and Chargers
This series presents details of a 140-watt USB PD reference design that utilizes a novel XDP ™digital power supply, the XDPS2221, for Power Factor Cor... Show More
Chandrasekaran
Adapters and Chargers
Hi Infineon team,  Good day to you all, I'm working on a 2.5KW (Output - 58V 40A) Battery charger for EV Application. I've taken the 2Kw Li-ion charge... Show More
Dexaca
Adapters and Chargers
My academic project involves implementing a wireless charger using the WLC1115 chip, which will perform authentication to ensure that the transmitter ... Show More
Dexaca
Adapters and Chargers
Good day. I am developing an academic application which involves the development and implementation of a wireless charger with authentication. However... Show More
Dexaca
Adapters and Chargers
WLC1150
solved msg Solved
My name is Dexaca, and I am reaching out to inquire about the WLC1150 chip. I am looking to integrate this chip into a wireless charger for a project,... Show More
Chandrasekaran
Adapters and Chargers
Hi Infineon, I am working on a 2.5KW battery charger and I have gone through the Application note of the Evaluation Board (2KW EVAL_2kW_48V_CHAR_P7) a... Show More
dev_ss
Adapters and Chargers
Hi all, I am testing PFC part of 2kW Charger Board. While testing the PFC part I am observing current spikes on AC Current at no load.  I have checked... Show More
Translation_Bot
Adapters and Chargers
May I ask if the output power of the EVAL_3K3W_BIDI_PSFB device in boost mode is limited, and if so, how can I lift the limit so that it can output fu... Show More
Jerry8594
Adapters and Chargers
Dear experts I already use Infineon solution to design PD3.1 application. and I  have some questions about  design document, please give me some sugge... Show More