EVAL-1HS01G-1-200W

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Nitesh
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

For EVAL-1HS01G-1-200W board 's application note  does not  shown TR100 ( Transformer ) pin number properly. Pin marking is hide due to print on Red line.

What is proper pin number ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Neo_Qin
5 likes given 250 replies posted 250 sign-ins

Hi @Nitesh ,

Indeed, the TR100 in the schematic does not match the pin arrangement in the transformer specification (Chapter 9).

I guess it's a matter of the schematic version.

However, this does not seems affect the understanding of the schematic, I also attached the TR100 datasheet for your reference.

Regards,

Neo

View solution in original post

0 Likes
10 Replies
lock attach
Neo_Qin

Hi @Nitesh ,

Indeed, the TR100 in the schematic does not match the pin arrangement in the transformer specification (Chapter 9).

I guess it's a matter of the schematic version.

However, this does not seems affect the understanding of the schematic, I also attached the TR100 datasheet for your reference.

Regards,

Neo

0 Likes
Neo_Qin

Hi @Nitesh ,

EVAL1HS01G1200WTOBO1 is a relatively old product, the product status shows "on request" in Infineon portal. 

I also did not find valid supply information at Infineon distribution partners such as RS/element14/Mouser.

Here are some suggestions:

1. Contact your local vendor or Infineon FAE.

2. Submit an application in Infineon case management portal, choose the "order management" or "Sales support" channel.

Neo_Qin_0-1675612442205.png

Regards,

Neo

0 Likes
Nitesh
Level 2
Level 2

Dear

Thanks for the update.

Actually I am looking for 24v 6 .2 amp standby current smps for industries with 85-265 vac with all feature like short circuit, over load, over voltage, EMI etc .
Can u suggest another good one demo board ? or design etc?

--

0 Likes
Neo_Qin

Hi @Nitesh ,

For a 24V*6 .2 A=148.8W application, I think the flyback topology is adequate, and PFC should be added.  We recommend that you look for the best solution in the following product lines:

AC-DC PWM-PFC Controller 

If you want to achieve the high-power density and high system efficiency, the XDP™ digital power XDPS2221 with a highly integrated device combining both PFC boost and hybrid flyback (HFB) (asymmetrical half-bridge as from literature) conversion features may be your best choice.

Here are some potential EVKs:

REF_XDPS2221_140W1 (Combo scheme, recommend)

EVAL_800W_PFC_P7 (PFC+Flyback)

EVAL-2HS01G-300W-1 ( LLC controller with synchronous rectification (SR) control on the secondary side)

If you have any concerns, kindly let me know.

Regards,

Neo

0 Likes
Nitesh
Level 2
Level 2

Dear From all this solution i like   REF_XDPS2221_140W1 (Combo scheme, recommend)

it suit with my interest but can u please inform me change for output volt 24vdc?

Is it possible to provide Gerber data of main mother pcb , vcc board, ERP board?

Eval board available ?

0 Likes
Neo_Qin

Hi @Nitesh ,

Neo_Qin_0-1675764273726.png

As shown in the figure above, the secondary side circuit of a hybrid flyback can be exactly the same as a traditional flyback topology:

1. Get the output voltage you need with the right divider resistor.

2. If cost is a constraint, Schottky diodes can be used instead of synchronous rectification.

Additionally, the PD controller in the EVK does not require in your application.

Gerber data of REF_XDPS2221_140W1 has not yet been released on Infineon portal, it's recommended that submit an application in Infineon case management portal, choose the "Technical Support" channel (Some information can't be shared over public domain).

The product status of REF_XDPS2221_140W1 is "coming soon", I need some internal assistance to confirm the schedule.

Regards,

Neo

0 Likes
Nitesh
Level 2
Level 2

Dear Sir

I am stuck with develop of board  AN-EVAL-1H S01G-1-200W board.

In Application Note for same board shows that +15 is require  to  +VCC  PIN of the ICE1HS01G-1 in schematics  ,suppose if we do not give this voltage then smps work or not ? Is this Aux voltage for switch the ic or any things else? Suppose if we have not +15v aux power then how can it work?

0 Likes
Neo_Qin

Hi @Nitesh ,

Without a suitable +VCC, ICE1HS01G-1 does not work properly.

The ICE1HS01G-1 is targeting at applications with auxiliary power supply. According to IEC standards, when the AC-DC output exceeds 70W, a front-end PFC pre-regulator with a PFC controller should be used in the same system. 

In low-cost applications, you can add auxiliary windings to the BOOST inductor of the PFC circuit as input to the downstream linear power supply, and the output of the linear power supply can power the PFC and LLC controllers.

Regards,

Neo

0 Likes
Nitesh
Level 2
Level 2
Dear
Thanks for prompt reply
I have less idea how to add auxiliary winding to BOOST inductor & PFC ?
Can you please provide schematics for the same ? My BOM & KI cad
schematics going to be finished & I also arranged Transformer & some parts .
So now I am worried. Please help me.
*With Warm Regards,*

*Deep Electro Control*

*Nil Ag*
*whatsup:9722613726*
0 Likes
Nitesh
Level 2
Level 2

Dear

i have no idea how to add auxiliary winding to the BOOST inductor of the PFC circuit as input.

Can u please give me schematics for add +15 vcc externally for this ic ?

0 Likes