PSOC6 / ModusToolBox : AWS IOT example & NTP

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ELA_2836231
Level 2
Level 2
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted 10 sign-ins

Good morning,

when i'm using the AWS IOT example on PSOC6 (CY8CPROTO-062-4343W) i'm not able to run SNTP.

Apprently the sntp.c is never compiled (when building libraries).

At the end, the linked is invoking an error as it doesn't find the sntp.c functions references.

Do you please have an idea how to enable sntp.c compilation or any other hints to make sntp working on AWS IOT example environnement ?

thanks a lot

0 Likes
1 Solution
ELA_2836231
Level 2
Level 2

hello,

i'm succesfully able to use NTP when i'm moving the SNTP directory to my application directory.

The LWIP/Apps is never compiled. It seems there is something to do with the /libs/wifi-mw-core and the .cyignore which is ignoring many directories. I've tried to modify it but without success.

By moving apps/sntp directory (not ideal, but enough for the time being) i'm overcoming the issue...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Which is the example that you are using when you are facing this issue? From where did you get the SNTP library? Correct me if  I am wrong but I am guessing you are using Modus ToolBox .

0 Likes
ELA_2836231
Level 2
Level 2

hello,

i'm succesfully able to use NTP when i'm moving the SNTP directory to my application directory.

The LWIP/Apps is never compiled. It seems there is something to do with the /libs/wifi-mw-core and the .cyignore which is ignoring many directories. I've tried to modify it but without success.

By moving apps/sntp directory (not ideal, but enough for the time being) i'm overcoming the issue...

0 Likes