tricore-gcc: not found

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Dev
Level 2
Level 2
First like received 10 questions asked 5 replies posted

Hi All,

I have downloaded aurix development studio and done basic configurations as below

Build Configuration→Set Active→External GCC - Debug.

Properties→C/C++ Build→Settings. Changed the Prefix and Path fields
under the Tool Settings tab  

When I try to build the project I'm getting below error 

Please help me to resolve this error.

Invoking: AURIX GCC Compiler
tricore-gcc -std=c99 "@C:/PLT_Development/External GCC - Debug/AURIX_GCC_Compiler-Include_paths__-I_.opt" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-common -fstrict-volatile-bitfields -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -mtc162 -MMD -MP -MF"Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxEray_PinMap.d" -MT"Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxEray_PinMap.o" -o "Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxEray_PinMap.o" "../Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxEray_PinMap.c"
c:/infineon/aurix-studio-1.9.0/plugins/com.infineon.aurix.tools_1.9.0/build_system/tools/make/sh: tricore-gcc: not found
Building file: ../Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxEvadc_PinMap.c

"make --output-sync -j8 all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

17:58:14 Build Failed. 9 errors, 0 warnings. (took 31s.524ms)

0 Likes
1 Solution
User13836
Level 6
Level 6
50 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 sign-ins

This looks like a misconfiguration. From what I understood, you would like to use an external compiler (here the GNU TriCore tools) within the ADS, because you want to use the External GCC Debug configuration.

The error message indicates that still the integrated TASKING tools are used. So you might need to review the configuration of the external GCC tool chain.

Best regards,

Ulrich Kloidt
TASKING tools support

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Yuva
250 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

Hello,

Please check if all steps in the following KBA are followed.

https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/AURIX-Development-Studio-Configure-an-exte...

Thanks

0 Likes
Dev
Level 2
Level 2
First like received 10 questions asked 5 replies posted

Hi,

I have followed the steps, but still facing same problem

cctc -cs --dep-file="Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxGpt12_PinMap.d" --misrac-version=2004 "-fC:/Deva/TestProj/Test_Workspace/TC332_ADS/Tasking External Compiler/TASKING_C_C___Compiler-Include_paths.opt" --iso=99 --c++14 --language=+volatile --exceptions --anachronisms --fp-model=3 -O0 --tradeoff=4 --compact-max-size=200 -g -Wc-w544 -Wc-w557 -Y0 -N0 -Z0 -o "Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxGpt12_PinMap.src" "../Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxGpt12_PinMap.c" && \
make: *** [Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/subdir.mk:75: Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxGpt12_PinMap.src] Error 2
if [ -f "Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxGpt12_PinMap.d" ]; then sed.exe -r -e 's/\b(.+\.o)\b/Libraries\/iLLD\/TC33A\/Tricore\/_PinMap\/\1/g' -e 's/\\/\//g' -e 's/\/\//\//g' -e 's/"//g' -e 's/([a-zA-Z]:\/)/\L\1/g' -e 's/\d32:/@TARGET_DELIMITER@/g; s/\\\d32/@ESCAPED_SPACE@/g; s/\d32/\\\d32/g; s/@ESCAPED_SPACE@/\\\d32/g; s/@TARGET_DELIMITER@/\d32:/g' "Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxGpt12_PinMap.d" > "Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxGpt12_PinMap.d_sed" && cp "Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxGpt12_PinMap.d_sed" "Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxGpt12_PinMap.d" && rm -f "Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxGpt12_PinMap.d_sed" 2>/dev/null; else echo 'No dependency file to process';fi
Building file: ../Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxGtm_PinMap.c
Invoking: TASKING C/C++ Compiler
cctc -cs --dep-file="Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxGtm_PinMap.d" --misrac-version=2004 "-fC:/Deva/TestProj/Test_Workspace/TC332_ADS/Tasking External Compiler/TASKING_C_C___Compiler-Include_paths.opt" --iso=99 --c++14 --language=+volatile --exceptions --anachronisms --fp-model=3 -O0 --tradeoff=4 --compact-max-size=200 -g -Wc-w544 -Wc-w557 -Y0 -N0 -Z0 -o "Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxGtm_PinMap.src" "../Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxGtm_PinMap.c" && \
if [ -f "Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxGtm_PinMap.d" ]; then sed.exe -r -e 's/\b(.+\.o)\b/Libraries\/iLLD\/TC33A\/Tricore\/_PinMap\/\1/g' -e 's/\\/\//g' -e 's/\/\//\//g' -e 's/"//g' -e 's/([a-zA-Z]:\/)/\L\1/g' -e 's/\d32:/@TARGET_DELIMITER@/g; s/\\\d32/@ESCAPED_SPACE@/g; s/\d32/\\\d32/g; s/@ESCAPED_SPACE@/\\\d32/g; s/@TARGET_DELIMITER@/\d32:/g' "Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxGtm_PinMap.d" > "Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxGtm_PinMap.d_sed" && cp "Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxGtm_PinMap.d_sed" "Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxGtm_PinMap.d" && rm -f "Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxGtm_PinMap.d_sed" 2>/dev/null; else echo 'No dependency file to process';fi
cctc F100: cannot open "opt-ctc.spec"
make: *** [Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/subdir.mk:75: Libraries/iLLD/TC33A/Tricore/_PinMap/IfxGtm_PinMap.src] Error 2
"make --output-sync -j8 all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

Please check the above error for reference

0 Likes
User13836
Level 6
Level 6
50 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 sign-ins

This looks like a misconfiguration. From what I understood, you would like to use an external compiler (here the GNU TriCore tools) within the ADS, because you want to use the External GCC Debug configuration.

The error message indicates that still the integrated TASKING tools are used. So you might need to review the configuration of the external GCC tool chain.

Best regards,

Ulrich Kloidt
TASKING tools support

0 Likes
Yuva
250 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

Hello @User13836,

Could you please help here?

Thanks

0 Likes