smu reset request configuration from tresos studio

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
aurther
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

for

SMU Reset Request Trigger Reset Configuration,
we simply set 
SCU_RSTCON.B.SMU = 0x1;

But I dont want to change this register bit in code, but want to make changes in tresos studio to make changes.
please tell me how can i do the same

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
AMG
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 sign-ins

Hi @aurther

You want to configure SMU Reset Request to trigger a "System Reset" (see screenshot attached of SCU_RSTCON.B.SMU) through Tresos. 

To do so, you need to open the Mcu editor in Tresos. In the "General" tab, navigate to the section "McuResetSettingConf" under "McuModuleConfiguration". 

In the field "McuSMUResetConf", select "MCU_SMU_SYSTEM_RESET_SEL1" from the sliding menu. 

This way, the SCU_RSTCON.B.SMU bitfield will be updated through Tresos. 

Hope this helps. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
µC_Wrangler
Employee
Employee
50 solutions authored 100 sign-ins 25 likes received

Hi @aurther .  Sorry, I don't quite understand the question - Tresos Studio lets you configure the MCAL, and generates code based those settings.  It doesn't allow you to add arbitrary register changes outside of the AUTOSAR API.

0 Likes

Hi @µC_Wrangler 

Sorry for replying late

I meant the same that @AMG  has given!!

Thanks

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
AMG
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 sign-ins

Hi @aurther

You want to configure SMU Reset Request to trigger a "System Reset" (see screenshot attached of SCU_RSTCON.B.SMU) through Tresos. 

To do so, you need to open the Mcu editor in Tresos. In the "General" tab, navigate to the section "McuResetSettingConf" under "McuModuleConfiguration". 

In the field "McuSMUResetConf", select "MCU_SMU_SYSTEM_RESET_SEL1" from the sliding menu. 

This way, the SCU_RSTCON.B.SMU bitfield will be updated through Tresos. 

Hope this helps. 

aurther
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Thanks you @AMG 

0 Likes