how to use Infineon-TC37A_iLLD_UM_1_0_1_16_0-Software-v01_16-EN (LLD)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
mikewang
Level 2
Level 2
25 sign-ins 5 questions asked 10 replies posted

I downloaded Infineon-TC37A_iLLD_UM_1_0_1_16_0-Software-v01_16-EN file from the website. But not sure how to use it . Double click the file, it seems it is just a help file.  

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anupama_A
50 solutions authored 10 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @mikewang , 

Please download the iLLD package from the myICP link that I provided in my previous comment. 

Best regards, 

Anupama. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anupama_A

Hi @mikewang ,

Could you please let me know what are your exact requirements? If you need the complete iLLD package, they are available via myICP iLLD page . If you don't have my ICP access, kindly follow the steps mentioned in this link .

Best regards,
Anupama.

0 Likes

I am looking for the document of LLD. For example, how to use it and function usage . etc.  I downloaded the LLD from the public website, it looks like a help file , but can not read it. 

Thanks.

Xianju 

0 Likes
Anupama_A

Hi @mikewang , 

Please download the iLLD package from the myICP link that I provided in my previous comment. 

Best regards, 

Anupama. 

Anupama_A

Hi @mikewang , 

You can also refer to the release notes which come along with the iLLD package and also demos are there for different modules. You could also refer to the code examples available in GitHub.

Best regards, 
Anupama. 

0 Likes