Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
kangsenliu
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 questions asked 10 sign-ins

Hello,friends.Now i'm using  TC277 chip with BGA292, and now there are some unused pins on the hardware schematic.

Now I need to configure these pins using EB  tresos.But I couldn't find a recommended configuration status for these unused pins in the chip manual.  

Could you tell me where I should go to look for it? The unconnected ports are mainly port pins and adc pins.

0 Likes
1 Solution
MoD
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

See Table 1 row Input Pins without internal pull device in the mentioned AppNote for this type of analog pins

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Jeremy_Z
250 sign-ins 100 likes received 750 replies posted

Hi @kangsenliu ,
To provide the fastest support, I'd highly recommend you refer to the Recommendation for unused pins section on Page 4 in the PCB Design Guidelines application note AP32174.
BR,
Jeremy

kangsenliu
Level 1
Level 1

Hey,friend.Sincerely appreciate your reply!

I have already find the I/O port pins solution,but i am also  troubled by the adc pins, such as analog input pins like U9pin   AN3/VADCG0.3/DS0NA ,can I just leave the pin out?

0 Likes
MoD
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

See Table 1 row Input Pins without internal pull device in the mentioned AppNote for this type of analog pins

kangsenliu
Level 1
Level 1

• Thank you very much!! my friend.

0 Likes