error: license check failed

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User21730
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 questions asked First reply posted
Hi All,

After integrating iLLD and building my project this error pop-up.

------------------------------ Debug Log ---------------------------------------
Product: tricore-free-gcc
Version: 2019.06
BaseVer: 4.9.4
Retries: 0
LicDir: c:\hightec\toolchains\tricore\v4.9.3.0-infineon-1.0\bin\../lib/gcc/tricore/4.9.4/../../../../licenses
Checks: 85
Initializing RLM wih license location 'c:\hightec\toolchains\tricore\v4.9.3.0-infineon-1.0\bin\../lib/gcc/tricore/4.9.4/../../../../licenses'...failed with error code -102
License check failed

0_Src/BaseSw/iLLD/TC23A/Tricore/_Impl/IfxStm_cfg.c:1:0: error: error in licenser
/**
^
0_Src/BaseSw/iLLD/TC23A/Tricore/_Impl/IfxStm_cfg.c:1:0: error: license check failed
make[1]: *** [1_ToolEnv/0_Build/9_Make/0_Src/BaseSw/iLLD/TC23A/Tricore/_Impl/SubDirectory.mk:199: 2_Out/Tricore_Gnuc/Gnuc_Files/0_Src/BaseSw/iLLD/TC23A/Tricore/_Impl/IfxStm_cfg.o] Error 1
make: *** [C:\Tools\BifacesWin64\bin/../Bifaces/Make/Root.mk:44: build] Error 2

Thanks for helping.

Best regards,
Badr
0 Likes
3 Replies
JorgeMP
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored First reply posted Welcome!

Hello, 

Have you solved your problem?

Regards.

0 Likes
riceu
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

did you ever receive a response? Im having the same issue.

0 Likes
SmileOn1
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored First reply posted First question asked

I got a similar error. At the same time, projects created initially in the installed version of the toolchain work well. I read this post, found a virtual VPN network card, got a license for it, added it to the appropriate folders (one of them by default is C:\HighTec\licenses\ and another path that is displayed in the error text, initially there is no licenses folder, I made a copy of C:\HighTec\toolchains\tricore\v4.9.3.0-infineon-1.0\licenses). Everything worked. 

At the same time, eclipse does not notify about the expired license, as it happens when it expires. It looks like a bug when the toolchain exe files take the mac address of the first network card.

0 Likes