Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lsi
Level 2
Level 2
First solution authored 25 sign-ins 5 questions asked

Hi I'm using infineon tc375 chip on my board.

My board has no problem debugging my board with ads v1.9.4 but I had updated to  v1.9.16  today morning and I have debugging start problem.  

But I got below error when start debugging with internal ADS's debugger(titled with TASKING C/C++ Debugger). 

lsi_0-1700444213810.png

"Loading Failed: Without direct access, flashing is not possible if the target is running."

When I start debugging with WINIDEA, below error is popped up and Cannot go next step after Emulation start step.

lsi_1-1700444319028.png

"An internal error occurred during: "Launching Control_board_final_code_for_PFC_working (1)".
ICONNECT_E_ERROR: Error occurred while performing the requested operation. / Emulation start failed: Error : Unable to connect to the debug module. / isys::CSessionCtrl::begin_program() failed! winIDEA error: [WrapperBase.cpp, 84]"

Can anybody give me some solution about this? 

+)

When I start WINIDEA and in progress section, I got below messages

lsi_0-1700445634322.png

"Running Emulation Initialization
Support for Infineon miniWiggler is provided for evaluation and non-commercial use.
LOADING C:\Users\HALAB_G\AURIX-v1.9.16-workspace\workspace_LSI\Control_board-PFC_LSI_working\Control_board_final_code_for_PFC_working\Debug\Control_board_final_code_for_PFC_working.elf
EMULATION Initial debug frequency set
EMULATION Asserting reset
EMULATION Couldn't connect to SoC
EMULATION Reset is INACTIVE
EMULATION Connected to SoC/core(s)
EMULATION Finished connecting to SoC
EMULATION Releasing reset
EMULATION Reset is INACTIVE
EMULATION Initialization script (if any) done
EMULATION Final debug frequency set
EMULATION SoC ID match OK
SoC Detected device: TC370 series, rev. AA
EMULATION STARTED
Running Loading C:\Users\HALAB_G\AURIX-v1.9.16-workspace\workspace_LSI\Control_board-PFC_LSI_working\Control_board_final_code_for_PFC_working\Debug\Control_board_final_code_for_PFC_working.elf
Emulation start failed: Error : Unable to connect to the debug module."

0 Likes
1 Reply
Meet_T
25 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi @lsi , Could you please check if you are observing this problem only with this particular project? Can you please try debugging the blinky LED example or anyother example and let me know if you are still facing the same error.

0 Likes