Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
AURIX™
I'm programming Infineon TC29x Aurix Tricore Microcontroller based embedded system in 'C' language. Consider stack starting address 0x5000 0000. Th... Show More
TBencher
AURIX™
Hi there,recently I got a Triboard with an Aurix 2G on it. Programming on all cores is really straight forward except if it comes to interrupts.Interr... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
I'm working with one Aurix TC27xIn my little application two cores are working together (Core0 is a Producer, and Core1 is a Consumer). But I have som... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Ok, here is the problem.I have a bunch of variables that I need to have a ROM version of at a specific address and a RAM version at any RAM address. N... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hello, I want to interface two sensor on one bus line by SPC protocol, So i will use single pin as input and output. So how should be the decl... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Good morning, I am working on a board equipped with a Tricore processor (Aurix TC297B version).The board contains also a chipset that provides the fu... Show More
User15114
AURIX™
I tested the Generic BSL mode of TC275 using PLS.In my code, BMHD was configured as ABM, but wrong memory CRC was given,and the external pin was confi... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
We're using Aurix TC29x Microcontroller. It contains Hardware Security Module(HSM). Does HSM issue end of operation interrupt after completing opera... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hi all,
is there a possibility to connect an external RAM to TC234?
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hello!I had the same problem with Ethernet. It worked in loopback mode, but by connection with PC with cross-over cable, it hanged. I have found, that... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs