Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

User18151
AURIX™
Hi all, Can I supply the AURIX TC2xx/TC3xx with a single 5V/3V rail?Thank you and regardsChristine#8042000 12519 Show More
User18151
AURIX™
Hi all, will the reset state be released and the MCU TC2XX/TC3XX jumps to the user SW when ESR0 pin is effectively low?Thank you!RegardsChristine#8042... Show More
User18151
AURIX™
Hi AURIX Community, How can you initialize the TC2XX RAM prior to usage?Thank you and regardsChristine#8042000 12262 Show More
User17740
AURIX™
Hi all, could you please let me know how many methods for locking/unlocking the TriCore debug interface are there and how can they be used?Thank you i... Show More
User17612
AURIX™
Hello, In the documentation the signal ENPS (Enable Power Supply) is mentioned. What is this signal doing?Thanks a lot and regardsLucas#8042000 12665 Show More
User17612
AURIX™
Hi Aurix Community, Can PSPR (Program Scratchpad RAM) be used for data processing, or DSPR (Data Scratchpad RAM) be used for program processing?Thank ... Show More
User18151
AURIX™
Hi all, on AURIX™ I have a scenario where there is a bootloader and application in the flash. Is there a way to have the bootloader take a specific a... Show More
User18151
AURIX™
Hi all, How do i quickstart to have a code running when I have an AURIX TC2xx starterkit?Thank you for helping me!Christine#8042000 11964 Show More
User16969
AURIX™
Hello, I am using TC275. I know that for every Rx/Tx message, I must define a message object and the maximum number of message objects is 256. Is ther... Show More
User16898
AURIX™
Hi,I've got following function:#pragma section code_initvoid init_ifx_standby_state(void){ //run from flash switch_off_peripherals(); disable_scu_endi... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs