Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hello,I have an Automotive 24GHz radar development kit.I installed Eclipse for TriCore (trycore free entry toolchain.)Then I imported the project Infi... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
A typical embedded system, let's say Transmission or Power Train Electronic Control Unit (ECU) is powered by automobile Battery. Battery voltage is a... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Our embedded code is based on Infineon Aurix Tricore TC29x Microcontroller. In our main function, core 0 starts core 1. How to find out which C func... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Our embedded system is based on Infineon Aurix TC29x Microcontroller. Previously, the processors that I worked with only had One CPU. Now, Tricore is... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hi Guys,i have a problem with the OTP Flash on the TriCore TC1798F.I can't access to "PFLASH" and "DFLASH" via MEMTOOL 4.07.03. "PFLASH0" is working.I... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hello,I am using KIT_AURIX_TC297_TFT. I want to program it with my own applications: For example I want to write a program to communicate to a device ... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hi all,I generate code for my program with IBM Rhapsody and then it is executed on the Application Kit TC2X7. However if I add some new functionalitie... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hi,I have purchased KIT_AURIX_TC297_TFT. I have LCDDemo_Appkit-TC297TFT project (availble in HighTech Examples) into the board.After that the board is... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
In Infineon Aurix TX29x B-Step32-bit Single-Chip MicrocontrollerUser's Manual V1.3 2014-12, are General Purpose I/O Ports Base Address(GPIO) in cont... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
We would like to use the TC275 in our next product. The AURIX family is new to us.Where can I find an overview\application note about the Programming ... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs