Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

maharshi
AURIX™
some how the other team member found out the used ustack_tc0 value , now i need to compare this value with actual stack memory allocated for this auri... Show More
Maciej
AURIX™
Hello, Target device is the TC333LP. The Mbist component follows all the principles and instructions written in the AURIXTC3XX_ts_part1_V2.5.1. The in... Show More
Albin_Augustine
AURIX™
can anyone tell me the difference between Confirmation code and unlocked code in UCB. in community itself i saw some answers like if confirmation code... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
/********************************************************************************************************************** * \file SPI_DMA.c * \copyr... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
/********************************************************************************************************************** * \file SPI_DMA.c * \copyr... Show More
superpie_123
AURIX™
Hi, I was referring to the datasheet of  TC39x datasheet and came across the terms primary group, secondary group and fast compare channels in EVADC. ... Show More
ZeyadTolba
AURIX™
Hello, I'm trying to set PIN7 'PS' in Port 21 LVDS Pad Control Register on a TC35x target to '0' to choose the 3.3V supply setting. This pin's hardwar... Show More
TeMa_2997106
AURIX™
Which ADC input pin corresponds to the primary/secondary groups in the description below in the note of the resolution description ("Total Unadjusted ... Show More
John_Skeldon
AURIX™
@Kavya_B sorry to be a pain ... but   ok so my next grief is filtering ........ only filter 0 works .. see filter code below and the rx interrupt (i'v... Show More
liuwei
AURIX™
    After configuring this register (set DIV), RTC interrupts can only enter once, and after deleting this line of code, interrupts can enter normally... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs