Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

独秀一郎
AURIX™
有人清楚FEE模块在EB配置中FeeIllegalStateNotification 这个参数怎么设置嘛?默认是NULL_PTR。
IvanoBono
AURIX™
[EV Board TC377 - TASKING IDE 6.3r1 patch4]I would like to make sure that each CPU can only access its own DSPRx and the entire LMU.I downloaded the e... Show More
User22142
AURIX™
Hi everyone,Does anyone know what the difference is between the interface created in IfxGtm_Atom_Dtm_PwmHl.c and IfxGtm_Atom_PwmHl.c? In the name, the... Show More
User21318
AURIX™
Hello,I have some problem with Tasking compiler. I compiled the same source files using Tasking compiler for Linux and Tasking compiler for Windows.As... Show More
User21699
AURIX™
I'm working with a TC397 ADAS 2.0 (TC397XA-256)My goal is testing watchdog MCU reset mechanism but this way occurred hard reset several time in very s... Show More
User12775
AURIX™
I have a TC2X5 Application Kit, which has a TC275 chip mounted.The full mark of the chip is " SAK TC275T - 64 F200W CA ".Then which step of this chip ... Show More
nsyed
AURIX™
Hello, I have below question on the erase counters in TC37xx device. Can you please clarify.I am using TC377TP and observed below regions are allocate... Show More
pcbcainiao
AURIX™
带FreeRTOS的情况下,一个任务中在解析上位机命令后进行擦除flash指令。此时只擦除APP,执行后系统的调度定时器会不工作。各位有遇到类似的问题吗
User19909
AURIX™
Hi guys,I am using TC397 step B ,while initializing the Eth driver, the bit SWR of DMA_MODE is set to 1 and never returns to 0,this bit is normally se... Show More
User22283
AURIX™
Hi!Today I'm coding on ads for MCU tc212 but I don't understand this error code ltc E112.It's really confusing.Is that means requiring too much data s... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs