Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

khaledhassan
AURIX™
Hi, I can't add any printf or can't use UART from sample Ethernet application   if I add anything there it is crashing I need to process data after ... Show More
阿达v吧v
AURIX™
aurix无法编译出elf文件   Show More
John_Skeldon
AURIX™
Newbe here ( i have asked questions about other items i'm working on , CAN mainly ) i'm running through the examples with regards PWM generation and r... Show More
ashKail
AURIX™
Hello, I am working on TC397 processor. I am investigating the Safety Protection System for my application and in this regard I came across DAM being ... Show More
khaledhassan
AURIX™
I found all the sample projects are using hard coded pin configuration.  As an example for "Ethernet_1_KIT_TC397_TFT" project all the pins are hardcod... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
according to Infineon-AURIX_TC3xx_Part1-UserManual-v02_00-EN.pdf 10.9.1 To enable TC3XX Clock Monitoring, do I need to configure some registers ?I not... Show More
User0285
AURIX™
Hello,  is there any specification for the maximum negative input voltage on the AINx (D / HighZ, VDDM) pins of the AURIX TC333 controller? Is there a... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
HIGHTEC 4.9.3 free version, using iLLD_1_0_1_17_0 to create the project, compiling prompted that the function _init() could not be found. Where is thi... Show More
DownyK
AURIX™
Hi members,   I have a problem with SCR debugging.  it is exactly the same as SCR Debugging problem - Infineon Developer Community   I wrote my own SC... Show More
zjw_
AURIX™
  这里描述说实现中断嵌套需要配置中断优先级组,但是我没看到有介绍分组的文档,请问中断嵌套要如和实现?谢谢 Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs