Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Anony
AURIX™
Hello,             I am developing the ASCLIN of tc397 and have realized the basic functions. However, due to the low baud rate of Lin communication, ... Show More
panda
AURIX™
Hi everyone, We currently develop a Project (TC38A), which uses Qspi module with DMA configuration. The Qspi modul could run well, when we flash the s... Show More
LiaoBron
AURIX™
I wanna learn from HSM firmware, details of which are unknown for me. Hope to obtain the implementation details about AURIX's(TC2/3xxx) HSM firmware. ... Show More
hassna
AURIX™
Hello, I hope you are doing well. I want to use the Evaluation Board KITA2GTC3975VTFTTOBO1  and I would like to know if there any template code to use... Show More
qing
AURIX™
Hello, I am currently working on Aurix Development Studio. I got some example codes,  which need to be work with Infineon Software Framework. May I as... Show More
jica-zhang
AURIX™
TC397 QSPI2 run status register ERRORFLAGS 0x20 (RxFIFO overflow)  And what about RXFIFO data?  Show More
aurther
AURIX™
Hi, Am using Aurix develpment board with Aurix TC389 chip. I have developed sample code and generated hex/elf file through tasking compiler. I want to... Show More
MuraliSridhar
AURIX™
Micro :TC36x we want to protect from write and erase of vHSM updater firmware as the firmware will not change for entire ECU life cycle and this firmw... Show More
Delmore
AURIX™
We now replace TC233L with TC223L. It is found that can communication is available after burning the bottom layer. After burning the app, the product ... Show More
User21385
AURIX™
Hello,Recently I've bricked one of the tc397xe while flashing UCB with trace32.While investigating what happened i've reached comment from Lauterbach ... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs