Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

ysgeum
AURIX™
I want to download HSM Hex file and MAIN Hex file from TC375TP MCU.HSM Hex file should be downloaded to which area in memory: Program Flash, Data Flas... Show More
Curious
AURIX™
Hi Community,   i've seen after configuration of my EVADCs that only the last defined Interrupt for the according Group is working. At the moment the ... Show More
Hamid
AURIX™
Hello Infineon / everyone, I'm wondering if there is any chance to get the  source code of  "mcds_lib.py" inside DAS CCL   which is currently delivere... Show More
jica-zhang
AURIX™
您好,当QSPI作为Slaver时,RX使用IfxQspi_FifoMode_combinedMove测试发现每次收到32bit数据进入中断,请问有没有办法接收8bit进入中断?   Show More
srgbtl
AURIX™
Hi all, I am trying to configure ADC to transfer measurement results from several channels to DMA. But with my configuration, only the result which wa... Show More
Kumaresh
AURIX™
Hi, Thus the below highlighted text mean that DMA CRC has to be calculated by FCE and appended to the data stream by software. Thanks, Kumaresh Show More
NK
AURIX™
Dear support team, If the ADC reference supply voltage exceeds the ADC power supply voltage, will there be any impact/change in the the TUE min., max.... Show More
YangJun
AURIX™
We had a pver error when reprogramming, and 1k of data had been written before the error occurred. We have tried to write from other addresses, and we... Show More
Ralphance
AURIX™
Dears:     At present, I am using the autosar tool to develop TC397. When I configure the PORT module, I found that there is a correspondence between ... Show More
User90300
AURIX™
Hello All, In the AP32356, a PWMAC implentation exemple is explained, but where can I find the Aurix sources ? The project is named GLT_PWMAC_TC39x_... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs