Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

User19751
AURIX™
Hi,I am using aurix TC233 micro controller. I want the same function to be executed from multiple core (core 0, 1 and 2).But the function should execu... Show More
FabioMazza
AURIX™
Hello, i'm implementing PIL simulation via serial port, i already tested it with demo board "Application kit TC2x7 v1.1", now i'm doing the same with ... Show More
DHM11
AURIX™
Hi,      In my project I'm using MC-ISAR_AS422_TC3xx_BASIC_1.40.0. But I found no user manual or other documents about each module. Where could I find... Show More
MAC_aoki
AURIX™
Hello. Current latest version of MemtoolMemtool v5.0 [Version 2021.08].I downloaded the latest version of Memtool v5.0 [Version 2021.08],connected to ... Show More
GY
AURIX™
Hello infineon,   I want to turn off the EVR33 module because it is externally supplying 3.3V to the TC397. On my board, the HWCFG pin is unconnected,... Show More
oneday
AURIX™
Dear experts: SMU test :Configure the software alarm0 to trigger NMI and  set a breakpoint in "void IfxCpu_Trap_nonMaskableInterrupt(uint32 tin)".When... Show More
Karthik7386
AURIX™
In normal mode SCR run in 100MHz clock frequency. And PCLK for RTC is 20MHz. So, in RTCON. RTCCLKSEL bit should be 1.but in stand by mode of operation... Show More
Karthik7386
AURIX™
 We got the RTC interrupt in normal mode operation ( RTCCON. CLKSEL=1).but after switching SCR from normal to Standby mode not getting any RTC interru... Show More
User18451
AURIX™
Hello Infineon Support Team, We are currently working on a flexray driver for TC387 evaluation Kit. We are currently using the iLLD available in myIn... Show More
oneday
AURIX™
The description:“This type of access is used for intermediate checkpoints between WDT services. This may be used (e.g. in conjunction with the timest... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs