Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

YogeshK
AURIX™
Hello Community, If u r reading this thanks for your time. I Have below issue case: Case: In RSTSTAT register EVR33 bit is getting SET sporadically af... Show More
AssafREE
AURIX™
hi all im trying to read SBUS signals from frsky R8 Pro receiver.it defined OK, and i can read correct data using logic analyzer. the thing is that th... Show More
User19698
AURIX™
Hello,I would like to know the status of RSTSTAT register in case of reset triggered after the completion of LBIST. In my opinion, bits which indicate... Show More
User21797
AURIX™
Hi there, Can HW parity check be used in master mode? From iLLD u can config a master ch to use parity check (<IfxQspi_SpiMaster_ChannelConfig>.parity... Show More
sistlajr
AURIX™
Hi, I would like to check if Multicore instances of MCAL for Aurix TC29x is supported currently  ? If so any pointers on how this can be achieved ?   ... Show More
happyeveryday
AURIX™
The TC397 does not have a TIF interface, can I use GPIO to emulate the TIF driver? For example, by using GPIO external interrupt to detect camera VSYN... Show More
happyeveryday
AURIX™

hello all,

Can the TC397 sample square waves with frequencies up to 50Mhz and How to configure if possible?

AirXing
AURIX™
Hello! I am using TC234 (PG-TQFP-144-27 Package) for FOC of PMSM. Two AD channels are used for phase current sampling. A confusing problem occurs when... Show More
User22686
AURIX™
Hello, I am currently working on writing some PWM code to generate three-phase high and low side PWM using the CCU6 module. I have managed to get the ... Show More
Snehal
AURIX™
Hello. I have MC-ISAR_AS422_TC3xx_CD_2.10.0 package but could find manuals for SENT under user manual folder. Where can I get SENT user manuals? Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs