Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

dg1vs
AURIX™
Hello all! I am currently experimenting with FreeRTOS and the TC275 lite kit. The starting point for my experiments is the FreeRTOS port from the Auri... Show More
User-6_6-
AURIX™
No issue when debugging the project ASCLIN_Shell_UART_1_KIT_TC275_SB after importing in ADS. See Figure 1 output terminal. However, once the pin confi... Show More
a15
AURIX™
Hi all, I am new for AURIX MCUs. Could you please help me with 3ph PWM generation, when over/undersampling condition could be requested on-line? I ass... Show More
ysgeum
AURIX™
In order for the TC375TP to operate basic functions such as CAN communication, is it necessary to set the UCB (User Configuration Block) area?Is it po... Show More
sdkeng
AURIX™
Hi, We are exploring the use of AURIX controllers in an upcoming project. But I am having a difficult time navigating the documents. Wake up sources a... Show More
huskie
AURIX™
Hello Recently we have been using the TC397 to test the Ethernet transmission speed. We use the LWIP stack, Transmission using TCP. But the speed we t... Show More
jica-zhang
AURIX™
TC397 PFLASH
solved msg Solved
TC397 What rules should each PFLASH follow when performing read/write erasures? Which manual does it say that? Erasing minimum unit 16K Is there a req... Show More
huskie
AURIX™
hello Recently, We have tested the transfer speed of EMMC without DMA. But we have tested the read and write speed, Read speed is about 37MByte/s Wri... Show More
User90300
AURIX™
Hello, Is someone can share source using illd to trigger Adc group conversion with atom. My Adc conversion is never launched 😞  thanks in avance  reg... Show More
NamDo
AURIX™
Hello everyone,  I have the AURIX TC387 Motor Control Application Kit. I also have access to the source code of the demo project downloaded from The D... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs