Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

ysgeum
AURIX™
During a program download test using TC375TP MCU, an incorrect value was written in the UCB (User Control Block) area, so I want to return the UCB are... Show More
Ralphance
AURIX™
TC397
solved msg Solved
Dears:         at present, we have plans to replace the TC397XP chip with the TC397XA chip. What is the specific difference between the two chips? Do ... Show More
leekings
AURIX™
Hello. i'm using ADS tool and try to import Infineon Sample code. but below error happen.   please let me know how to solve this. thank you.         Show More
Baranidharan
AURIX™
Hi Aurix Team , I am trying to trigger EVADC channels using GTM Tom Module, Already i did for single ADC channel conversion with TOM module Rising /... Show More
oska874
AURIX™
Hello, We're using tc377 to develop a on board controller. we deceided to use can to wake up main core without SCR but failed. 1. When we make tc377 g... Show More
hamba
AURIX™
Hello, I have this error when I try to build my project with tasking compiler.  The compilation has succeeded, but the linker generate this issue : ".... Show More
Fabien
AURIX™
Hello, I am using TRACE32 is software version R.2019.02.000108303 The emulator is : ref lauterbach: LA-3500 DEBUG-USB3 ref dongle: LA-2707 Tricore Aut... Show More
oska874
AURIX™
We're using tc377 and mcal,  and try to use ESR1 to wakeup mcu from SLEEP. We have successfuliy configure mcal to wakeup mcu from STANDBY mode, but fa... Show More
abhishek1a
AURIX™
We need to now the differences between the RAM regions in Aurix. What is the intended use case, caveats or how Infineon expects them to be used.   ... Show More
didi
AURIX™
TC397 SOTA
solved msg Solved

How to achieve the SOTA online upgrade function, there is no simple example, thank you very much!

Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs