Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Santhosh
AURIX™

Hi, where can FMEDA report and supporting Safety Package be accessed from for any Aurix family of interest.

Thanks in advance!

Madushan
AURIX™
When I try to declare an member of one class in another class it gives the following error    12:16:29: Starting: "C:\HighTec\PPC\toolchains\powerpc\v... Show More
Mac_Zhao
AURIX™
AURIXTC3XX_um_part1_v2.0.pdf  3.1.4 Support for Software over the Air (SOTA) Page.142    install into SRU_SWAPCTRL.ADDRCFG register:   clerical error:... Show More
Nareshkumar119
AURIX™
Hi, I want to compile Full ILLD drivers for AUTOSAR project through CYGWIN software, when I try to compile. It is throwing too many errors is there an... Show More
ThomasV
AURIX™
Hi, I have successfully used Memtool to program our Tc3x MCU. However, I want to create a batch file (File -> Run Batch...). Where is the documentatio... Show More
jakim
AURIX™
I have two PC's, one running Ubuntu 14.x and MacOS v12.x and, therefore in a dire search for a version of Aurix Development Studio that can run on eit... Show More
pistons7
AURIX™
In the connection between TC377 and TLF35584, PORST and ROT are connected.I would like to set the TLF35584 and TC377 to Standby mode, but I guess that... Show More
BUTAN7
AURIX™

i try to contect with PLS, but dont get answer. can i get source code of memtool? 

hanumanagowda
AURIX™
Hello,   In  AURIX TC397 MCU,  the SCU Reset Control Unit configuration is done as per the below,   While the SW Reset request is triggered, the SCU ... Show More
mah12
AURIX™
Where can I find those documents  TC_Architecture_vol2_TC161_TC5_TC16P_TC16E.pdf TC_Architecture_vol2_TC161_TC16P_TC16E_V10_D14.pdf Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs