Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

NABICHAN
AURIX™
Hi, We are just starting with AURIX Controllers using starter kit. Somehow when I am trying to blink LED at port 13.0(From Example code). It is blinki... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
We are using TC29x Microcontroller. The flash size is 6Mbytes. There are Three banks, 2Mbyte each. Program Flash 0 (PF0) is bank 1. Program Flash ... Show More
toratora_th
AURIX™
Hi, I downloaded "AURIX TC3xx Motor Control App Kit" from "Developer Center Launcher" and built "IFX_KIT_A2G_TC387_MOTORCTR-HW-SW_V1.0.2" in BIFACES e... Show More
Anusha_k_rao
AURIX™
Hi,   I'm trying to test LMU module of Infineon AURIX TC39X, but I don't seem to find registers that enable write data or address to LMU, there are no... Show More
seanwu
AURIX™
Dear sir, In AURIXTC3XX_um_part2_v2.0.pdf, there is a description about : In multi queue/channel configurations, enable only Q0/CH0 on Tx and Rx for h... Show More
pistons7
AURIX™
I want to implement SCR's Real Time Clock function with TC337.The User Manual states that registers such as RTC_CON need to be set, but iLLD does not ... Show More
User14442
AURIX™
Hello,I am trying to capture a PWM Signal using CCU6. For this purpose i am trying to use this tutorial: https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-AURIX_GPT12_PWM_Capture_1_KIT_TC397_TFT-Training-v01_00-EN.pdf?fileId=5546d46272e49d2a0172e72a46e5022c... Show More
User22064
AURIX™
I debug the FreeRTOS function of TC397 under HIGHTEC, when use vTaskDelayUntil or vTaskDelay function to enter IfxCpu_Trap_contextManagementError wha... Show More
Sagar_Dhavali
AURIX™
Hi, I am using Aurix TC38 uC in one of the project. I am looking to modify MTU_CLC register to disable it for a negative test scenario. However I cann... Show More
farahmostafa
AURIX™
Hi, I am using 32-bit TriCoreTM AURIXTM TC3xx microcontroller product.I need to know how can I calculate frequency for a timer allocated to a ICU chan... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs