Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Anony
AURIX™
Hello, I have implemented the Lin communication function based on the example " ASCLIN_LIN_Master_1_KIT_TC397_LK", but I found a problem. Because the ... Show More
Neetigya
AURIX™
Hi, We are just starting with TC275 and TC377, and ordered following kits : KIT_A2G_TC377_5V_TRB_S, KIT_AURIX_TC275_TRB Kindly help with below queries... Show More
Newbs
AURIX™
Hello All, I am using a TC333, is there some recommendations about the quartz for this micro? I plan to use a 16 or 20MHz... Thanks and Regards
Curious
AURIX™
Hi Community, i'm using the EVADC triggered from the ATOM. According to my understanding the following table is needed to establish an trigger between... Show More
Shao
AURIX™
What's the difference between Triboard with TC39x B-Step (DAS) and Triboard with TC39x A-Step (DAS) in Memtool? PS:My board is KIT_A2G_TC397_3V3_TFT a... Show More
Newbs
AURIX™

Hello All,

Where can I find the AP32356 ???

Where are store all application notes?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Salvo
AURIX™
Dear Aurix Eperts,   As stated in 32.12.5 On-Chip Supervision Signals on page 1233 of AURIXTC3XX_um_part2_v2.0.pdf, selecting CH28 as alias for channe... Show More
chaitanya63
AURIX™

Hello,

Is there any document available that will give a brief understanding of PTA and OVL RAM area for TC2XX series devices?

Bhagyashri
AURIX™
  • Do we have any sample code for filter implementation for M_CAN. And in that code CAN_17_Setfilter like api used or library .
Charlie9527
AURIX™
Hi guys, I  am now working with TC397 app kit in Aurix Development Studio; I found that the procedure can not be stopped at the breakpoint. Can anyone... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs