Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

AhmedSaber
AURIX™
Hello, I'm using the AURIX TC387 connected with "TLF35884". as follows:TLF: INT   --> ESR0/1, TLF:ROT --> PORST_N In the application, I'm keeping ser... Show More
nsyed
AURIX™
Hello,    Can you please share any example for Synchronized Conversions for Parallel Sampling ? I am trying to configure ADC Groups 0, 2 & 3 to initia... Show More
Rares
AURIX™
Hello,   I have a question regarding the uncached and cached memory regions, I am confused about the actual location of the data stored at one of this... Show More
TeeEff
AURIX™
Hello,   Some years ago, I was able to consult an Application Notes that explain how to use patterns that are able to be re-written in PFlash with a c... Show More
jica-zhang
AURIX™
TC397 BMHD
solved msg Solved
In BMHD, there are two parts: bmhd_0_orig and bmhd_0_copy. If bmhd_0_orig is an error value, how do we use bmhd_0_copy to start? What is the purpose o... Show More
zhouyi_NJ
AURIX™
hello: Evaluation board KIT_A2G_TC367_5V_TFT is being used.  IS controller ADS7843 just used as input of the touching screen? There is another control... Show More
User21609
AURIX™
I was able to run the HSM demo project HSM_Demo_TC37A (with Gnu Config for TC and ARM) on the Lite Kit board, and generated a bridge interrupt from HS... Show More
zhouyi_NJ
AURIX™
hello, I'm trying to setup CAN communication on KIT_TC367_5V_TFT, with support of iLLD. could you please give me support on following TC367 questions?... Show More
sudha6791
AURIX™
Hell Aurix member, My requirement is to trigger the ADC interrupt if value reaches the boundary values after conversion e.g:  Analog input  0 to 5 now... Show More
User21495
AURIX™
Hello, everyone. Please do me a favorI am debugging a TC275 project. A LINK error was reported while compiling the project, indicating insufficient me... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs