Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

pistons7
AURIX™
Where does the program resume when waking up from Standby mode? For example, in the following program, will it be restarted from func_TestA? IfxScuWdt... Show More
Ana0211
AURIX™
Hello, On a TC37x evaluation board, I am trying to write on the PFLASH1 while executing from the CPU0. I can write without any problem on PFLASH0, but... Show More
Phillip
AURIX™
Hi. I use a lot of AURIX MCU and HSM.   I currently need HSM Reset. I couldn't find any explanation about HSM Reset in manuals.   How can I only reset... Show More
NewGuy
AURIX™
Hi, I have recently started working with TC387 and have been struggling to understand some points regarding the ‘groups’ in EVADC. I have gone through... Show More
Nareshkumar119
AURIX™
Hi All, I want to configure CAN module in TC399 Micro-Controller, I want to use same node for transmit and receive, I configured the transmit part, bu... Show More
User9635
AURIX™
Hello Support,In the AURIX 2G, there is a register SCU_STCON -- Start-up Configuration Register -- Offset 0xC4.Bit 15 is STP.Following sentences are i... Show More
MalolanSrinivas
AURIX™
I would like to understand the following :  The register STCON has access mode as ST, P0. P0 means a master can access it when accen bit is enabled.  ... Show More
Phillip
AURIX™
Hi. I bought KIT_AURIX_TC237_TFT because I need to develop hsm solution. I have read the hsm-startup manual.  And I have understood that hsm bootloade... Show More
Park
AURIX™
Hello. I have a question about Aurix Development Studio. After install the ADS, I can't debug due to debugger IO error. So I tried to install the DAS6... Show More
Ashwini
AURIX™
Hello, I have some doubts related to Data reduction mode feature of EVADC (32.10.5 Data Modification of Infineon-AURIX_TC3xx_Part2-UserManual-v01_00-E... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs