Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

COOL_MARK
AURIX™

Hello, some one can help me and send me code example for post creator to program the EMMC (AURIX TC39X OR TC3XX)

Aleksandru
AURIX™
Dear all, As 32-bit TriCore™ AURIX™– TC4x is still in development, I am investigating it with regards to the CS algorithms, more precisely if it there... Show More
ysgeum
AURIX™
After downloading the HEX file to an MCU such as TC275TP, I want to check the integrity of all memories to see if the download was successful. Althoug... Show More
x3x3
AURIX™
Hello, I am developing a bootloader using the tc389 board.   First , I apologize first for my poor English. From 0x80000000 to 0x80007ff  is bootloade... Show More
umamahesh
AURIX™
Hi, I want to port FreeRTOS on TC375 series, like to know if there is a support for it. Please help.   Thanks UmaMahesh Show More
Rama
AURIX™
Hello, I am having an issue to connect debugger port after updating the PFLASH ucb. Here are the pflash UCB configurations: PROCONPF 80000000 RPRO Con... Show More
Tonny
AURIX™
Hi everyone: I had configured in application project Ifx_Cfg_SswBmhd.c file the start address is oxA00008000: bmhd0~bmhd3's configuration in applicati... Show More
Tonny
AURIX™
Hi Infineon:        We had designed Ecu Based on AURIX TC387. Now we need bootloader for reprogramming. But to Develop a new bootloader start form zer... Show More
KS_Nguyen
AURIX™
Hi Community, Hi Infineon Team,   What is the input impedance for analog-input pins AN16 and AN18  of the Aurix TC377TB-96F300S AA ? I didn't find inf... Show More
User21830
AURIX™
Hi I am working on TC387 AURIX microcontroller.During my CAN initialization, After setting my INIT bit to 1, when I try to reset the INIT bit to 0, I ... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs