Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

hawky
AURIX™
Hi, We bought KIT_A2G_TC377_SEC_GTW but I just couldn't find the sample code for this board. Could you please help me with it? If there is one, can I ... Show More
carnevag
AURIX™
Hello, I'm asking an easy way to implement a code that trigger a PIE TRAP (Class 4, TIN 5). The PIE trap is raised whenever an uncorrectable memory in... Show More
ivnn
AURIX™

Hi, could anyone advice how to trigger ALM9[15] Short to Low/High Alarm by editing some registers?

FabioMazza
AURIX™
Hello, in the document mentioned in the title, there are references to Host+target code examples related to ASC\CAN bootstrap loader: AP3213211  Would... Show More
leonng
AURIX™
Hi there, I'm trying to use the free() function, but it causes __asm__ volatile ("debug" : : : "memory"); . There will not be error, when I put malloc... Show More
jica-zhang
AURIX™
Hello, may I ask some problems encountered when debugging the ILLD SPIslaver code? 1: Whether the ILLD code supports variable length data (such as ac... Show More
aman_07
AURIX™
Hello, This is regarding pin layout of TC39xx board. We are working on a use-case where we need to trigger an interrupt through a GPIO pin by making i... Show More
satyanarayana
AURIX™
Hi, We are using SAK-TC333LP-32F300FAA(100 pin -TQFP) micro controller. I need following information 1)How many PWM inputs can be capture at at time u... Show More
Mac_Zhao
AURIX™
AURIXTC3XX_um_part1_v2.0.pdf    page.41 FPI    Flexible Peripheral Interconnect (Bus protocol)   AURIXTC3XX_um_part1_v2.0.pdf    page.190 Fast Periphe... Show More
SivakumarG
AURIX™
Queue 2 not working, when Queue 1 and 2 both are configured with Sw trigger. If i try any one Queue (1 or 2), channels in that queue is working. Can y... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs