Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

hanumanagowda
AURIX™
Hi, I am working with TC399x AURIX MCU. I2C Channel 1 is configured in Standard Mode and acting as Master. I am using Asynchronous mode to read and wr... Show More
oneday
AURIX™
When using the code example to test SCU_WDT(in debug mode ), there are some question as follows: when execute code line 61:   IfxScuWdt_serviceCpuWat... Show More
Karthik7386
AURIX™

Hello,

How to configure SCR RTC to get Interrupt in every one second. Can you please check and provide the feedback.

lanb
AURIX™
Dear , OEM ask we lock MCU when SOP. By following this thread: Password Protected JTAG Flashing Query - Infineon Developer Community I tried lock debu... Show More
zhouyi_NJ
AURIX™
Hello , dear experts, The Aurix Evt board  is KIT_A2G_TC367_5V_TFT.  Workding environment is  Aurix Development Studio V1.5 A TC367 project which work... Show More
harishselvam
AURIX™
Hi, I am looking for details of on which nm technology is used for Aurix SAK-TC387QP-160F300S MCU manufacturing. Please share the information required... Show More
ls1
AURIX™
Hi Dear Infineon Team These two MCU chips: SAK-TC277TP-64F200N DC and SAL-TC277TP-64F200N,  the max operation temperature is different in datasheet. S... Show More
panda
AURIX™
Hi alli have a question about hex file generation in general...When i genarate a hex file for my program code then it generates for all core only one ... Show More
Hedi
AURIX™
On a project i'm working on, i have to change the compiler from 4.6.6.1 to 4.6.3.0. I discovered that both compilers call the CRC32 instruction, but i... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hello all,I work for a company which produces its own universal in-system programmers. We are able to program the UCB_DBG area with a password (using ... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs