Announcements

Robots are revolutionizing our lives in many ways. Join our webinar to learn about Infineon’s broad portfolio of robot building blocks.
Click here to register.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
User16280
AURIX™
Hi,Need suggestions regarding ENDINIT feature to write into CLC register.Here is the code i have tried to work with._safety_endinit_clear(); Spi_Regs-... Show More
dukac_4082446
AURIX™
hi:

1. where MC-ISAR and autosar MCAL of TC297TP load down ?
2. they are free? how much?
User16229
AURIX™
Hello,I need to generate PWM at user defined frequency using STM without using interrupt for TC39x series. As I am new to TC39x series I am unable to ... Show More
User16079
AURIX™
Hi,I am using Infineon aurix 267D for SPI communication with TDA.I am able to transmit and receive data properly. In run mode I want Aurix to send com... Show More
User14274
AURIX™
Who can give me a rdc demo(use dsadc) to help me use it?
User16082
AURIX™
HiWe are unable to find informations about internal oscillator (RC or whatever) in SAL-TC222L-16F133N in datasheet, is there such thing implemented in... Show More
User16002
AURIX™
Hi, I am quiet new to Microcontroller programming and I am about to set up a CAN bus to communicate between TC275 and XMC1400.First issue I ran into, ... Show More
User16008
AURIX™
hi,I'm new to AURIX. I've tried implementing an SPI communication using AURIX as my master.I'm facing issues that my tasks are not getting called in m... Show More
User16102
AURIX™
Hi,Currently i was working on Aurix TC399, and facing a wierd situation after startup. I have done few changes in my software and then build it, then ... Show More
User15955
AURIX™
Hi,I have below warning when s/w is Build, when Generating HEX File.ltc W159: LSL: section ".text.libc.reset" (function _START) was not selected becau... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs