Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Tanaya
AURIX™
I need a phase delay of some nano seconds between two pulses of the top legs.I am using aurix 233 and using TOM module.Even though i am getting perfec... Show More
obulesh
AURIX™

How to get source code for AURIX TC3xx Motor Control Application Kit, please provide me the download link

Mac_Zhao
AURIX™
After I transferred the PF0 program to SRAM to run, then executed [Erase Logical Sector Range] in sequence. It work well,  HF_ERRSR did not report an ... Show More
Anusha_k_rao
AURIX™
Hi, I'm trying to set the ERRDIS bit in DAM's Memcon register of Infineon AURIX TC39x controller, but when the debugger executes that line, it gets st... Show More
oneday
AURIX™
Dear experts: The  description about “Time Check Password” as follow:  If time checking is enabled (WDTxSR.TCS=1) the REL field of the WDTxCON0 regist... Show More
Kumaresh
AURIX™
Hi,   I was trying to calculate DMA CRC but the calculated CRC from FCE does not match with CRC in DMA register.  Could pls look into the below query ... Show More
Mmmmmm
AURIX™
How can i clear RESET STATUS BITS in RSTSTAT REG which it (rh) bits , and the only bits can i clear those which mentioned in photo Show More
Charlie9527
AURIX™
Hi guys, I want to print out uart logs for debug in critical section;  but  I found that the uart output is abnormal, and the system hang. portENT... Show More
Ana0211
AURIX™
Hi, I am currently trying to provoke an application reset on core0 of TC367D using the IfxScuRcu_performReset(IfxScuRcu_ResetType_application, (UINT16... Show More
rcollin
AURIX™
Hello, I am new to Infineon MCUs and would like some advice while getting started. My project is to control a PMSM with field oriented control. I am n... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs