Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

daco_2225886
AURIX™
Hello,   We are using MiniWiggler 3 to debug a TC367D with Aurix Development Studio 1.8.0. We are facing an issue when we make a SoftwareResetRequest ... Show More
Sayed
AURIX™
Hello, As per my understanding based on the user manual, CPUx should be able to access its own local DSPRx & PSPRx with 0 wait states for read and wri... Show More
obulesh
AURIX™
Dr
solved msg Solved

Integration of AURIX/XMC microcontroller is required as we are new to the Infineon microcontrollers

mana
AURIX™
Hello, Community members I am looking for PMSM FOC motor control source code for KIT_A2G_TC387, and unfortunately, I could not download it from Infine... Show More
zhenxing
AURIX™
HI Dear Infineon Team I think these two MCU chips SAK -  TC237LP32F200SACKXUMA1 and SAK - TC237LP32F200NACKXUMA1 are the same product.  But I'm puzzle... Show More
anjalibagul
AURIX™
I want to use LFBGA-180 package in the PCB, where I want to use standard via or micro via. Please share breakout of LFBGA-180 IC package for PCB routi... Show More
pistons7
AURIX™
Where does the program resume when waking up from Standby mode? For example, in the following program, will it be restarted from func_TestA? IfxScuWdt... Show More
Ana0211
AURIX™
Hello, On a TC37x evaluation board, I am trying to write on the PFLASH1 while executing from the CPU0. I can write without any problem on PFLASH0, but... Show More
Phillip
AURIX™
Hi. I use a lot of AURIX MCU and HSM.   I currently need HSM Reset. I couldn't find any explanation about HSM Reset in manuals.   How can I only reset... Show More
NewGuy
AURIX™
Hi, I have recently started working with TC387 and have been struggling to understand some points regarding the ‘groups’ in EVADC. I have gone through... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs