Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

User18451
AURIX™
Hello Infineon Support Team, We are currently working on a flexray driver for TC387 evaluation Kit. We are currently using the iLLD available in myIn... Show More
oneday
AURIX™
The description:“This type of access is used for intermediate checkpoints between WDT services. This may be used (e.g. in conjunction with the timest... Show More
Karthik7386
AURIX™

Can you please share the SCR RTC configuration in Standby mode and Normal mode.?

MaKi_350451
AURIX™
Can Aurix support 32bit input capture? (I understood Aurix(TC3) support 16 bit capture for CCU6 and 24 bit capture for GTM. Is it right?)Thank you & B... Show More
Kyle_Ai
AURIX™
1. For some reason, the TC387 is assembled on the bottom of PCBA, and it will be soldered twice. In the second reflow soldering, the TC387 will be on ... Show More
santhan_merc
AURIX™
Hello all, I am new to Infineon and FreeRTOS and I am currently planning to run FreeRTOS on Infineon TC397 ADAS board. I am facing compiler and linker... Show More
hanumanagowda
AURIX™
Hi, I am working with TC399x AURIX MCU. I2C Channel 1 is configured in Standard Mode and acting as Master. I am using Asynchronous mode to read and wr... Show More
oneday
AURIX™
When using the code example to test SCU_WDT(in debug mode ), there are some question as follows: when execute code line 61:   IfxScuWdt_serviceCpuWat... Show More
Karthik7386
AURIX™

Hello,

How to configure SCR RTC to get Interrupt in every one second. Can you please check and provide the feedback.

lanb
AURIX™
Dear , OEM ask we lock MCU when SOP. By following this thread: Password Protected JTAG Flashing Query - Infineon Developer Community I tried lock debu... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs