Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Sccccc
AURIX™
Hello, I get a KIT_A2G_TC387_5V_TFT and use the "AURIX_code_examples-master\code_examples\SPI_TLF_1_KIT_TC397_TFT" demo code want to debug the SPI, bu... Show More
abcmo123
AURIX™
Dear Aurix users,   I have a question about ECC mechanism in TC23x device. As far as I know, ECC can correct one bit error in data read (DSPR). Can EC... Show More
Noblesse
AURIX™
Hello Community,I m working on a Vector FBL on Tc3E7 and i m trying to communicate with an SBC using QSPI4. I configured the Baudrate to 500000 and th... Show More
qiaozhi
AURIX™

What are the MTU SSH instances of TC334 and where should I obtain them

RotaSorcing
AURIX™
PL58 suffix
solved msg Solved

Need help, what does PL58 suffix denotes from SAKTC233LC24F133FAC"PL58"

CharlesVG
AURIX™
Hi, we are testing on prototypes with TC299 TX using ATI vision.Later we will migrate to TC299 TP without EMEM. Will there be difference in performanc... Show More
Kier
AURIX™
Hello, I'm trying to find the offset of an SRC for TC38x. For TC27x, these were listed in "Table 16-4 Registers Overview - Service Request Control Reg... Show More
User21707
AURIX™
Hi,Can two TC boards of different make i.e TC297 and TC375 be connected to the same PC and be switched through them when required to use ? Lauterbach ... Show More
Songlin
AURIX™
hello everyone,          I want to ask a question about OVC of TC397. Setting Description:         I use multicore of TC397.The target adress is in PF... Show More
user2
AURIX™
Hi I created a TC37x project with ADS and right now using Tasking compiler for my TC375 lite kit. Am using SSW to call main function  (right now I hav... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs