Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Mmmmmm
AURIX™
lbist
solved msg Solved

after lbist the expected value of STMEM4 is 0x1 but the actual value is 0x401 ( tc39 BB )

alice1
AURIX™
ERROR: flxActAppActivationSend (50040,41147,10248)The quantity specified exceeds maximum quantity allowed (-1).Connection to FlexNet Operations Server... Show More
DownyK
AURIX™
Hi members I have used TOM for PWM output.  if I use TIM ch for measuring TOM PWM output, it will run okay. Is there any other way to check PWM Period... Show More
Krishnay10
AURIX™
Hi, Please provide access to My Infineon Collaboration Platform website as i want to download BIFACES for Aurix Development using HighTec compiler.   ... Show More
Veber
AURIX™
Hello,I have a problem with offset compensation.  I put offset compensation value, and then enable offset compensation value protect so the calibratio... Show More
Fitz_
AURIX™
Recentlly, I'm using AURIX TC397's MPU,  I config 7 data MPU regions for each cpu(core0 ~ core5), for core4, protection set 0, region 4 is Write enabl... Show More
NianzunQi77
AURIX™
Hello guys,I'm trying actually to use the Multican+ in order to send/receive messages with an external CAN Analyzer (CAN Vector) from the CAN Node 0. ... Show More
DexterWeng
AURIX™
My customer has no idea about the below description : "PD Devices" in the chapter : The Pin Definition and Functions, e.g. at Page.163, there are diff... Show More
Daniel27
AURIX™
Hello world, I'm using  Aurix TC377 microcontroller and I have a question. Can I manage the ADC acquisition after a trigger signal for example a PWM s... Show More
Simone_Massimin
AURIX™
Good morning community, I was consulting the TC3xx manual at chapter 32.16 in which electrical models of EVADC is explained (picture attached below). ... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs