Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

User18303
AURIX™
Hi, I wonder how to use DSADC, TIM and MCS to do peak&hold control for GDI system and which aspects should pay attention to?Thanks and regards,Lina#80... Show More
happyeveryday
AURIX™
When using a camera with 8 parallel data ports to access the CIF, should the correspondence look like this?Camera_D0-->CIF_D8Camera_D1-->CIF_D9Camera_... Show More
RobertD1970
AURIX™
Hi, I started to work on basic set of configurations for Aurix TC277. I am using CCU6 to generate PWM for space vector modulation. I took demo softwar... Show More
User19757
AURIX™
Hi,I want to try out the phase shift full bridge control with the following three features.Can you provide me with a sample or method to simply check ... Show More
prafull23
AURIX™
I have been trying to use iLLD module in order to initialize CAN controller to send some data out on our custom board with TC322. I'm using example co... Show More
ChoonSiong
AURIX™

How to define a project goal and scope of work using AURIX? 

Charlie9527
AURIX™
Hi, I am now working on ADC emux function, and I have a question about the meaning of EMUXSEL. I have two questions. 1.  For example,  if I write 8 to... Show More
User21958
AURIX™
Hello,  I am using TC364 and getting OVC working for CAL data page overlay. Just using CPU0 at present I configure a single OVC block to overlay PFLAS... Show More
adbrimhall
AURIX™
I'm new to the Aurix/Tricore and was wondering if there is an example of how to effectively use the MCMCAN module as a hardware gateway that can recei... Show More
EthanHunt
AURIX™
Hi Everyone, Following the ADS (AURIX Developer Studio). I have configured EDSADC (TC38A) in singled ended mode using P004 as input. And I tried to ob... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs