Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
User16497
AURIX™
Hi,I am trying to configure the SMU using FSP. Whenever I tried to release the FPS using the CMD and ARG, the result of that command is "command fail... Show More
User16665
AURIX™
Hi, I am developing a bootloader for TC27x.While I try to program the flash, I have to enter page mode. In order to program address 0x80000000 AC_PF0 ... Show More
User16998
AURIX™
Hello All,I am using AURIX TC275 controller.Please tell me about "25.22.2.2 GTM to Port Control Registers" of "Infineon-TC27x_D-step-UM-v02_02-EN.pdf"... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hello,I am currently using Infineon Triboard with Aurix 275 C-STEP.All the code is presently running from RAM. I want to move this to ROM.Please sugge... Show More
User16979
AURIX™
Good day I have Delphi MT80.1 in my car, it is based on the TC1766. The manufacturers for General Motors did not add the cruise control function for t... Show More
User11514
AURIX™
Hello,I am facing problem with FIFO operation In SPIHow exactly the data are fetched and transmitted in SPI FIFOI am using SIngle Move Mode and Short ... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hello together,I am facing a little problem with the Tc2X5 AppKit, i have Debug Connection to the Board and also the Device Manager shows the DAS JDS ... Show More
User16910
AURIX™
I am using tricore tc233 microcontroller for project purpose . I try to configure P40 pin as digital pin but by default it use as analog pinThe config... Show More
User16620
AURIX™
GreetingsI am currently working on the Application Kit TC297_TFT, and I am having many difficulties in performing even the most basic tasks. I worked ... Show More
User16544
AURIX™
Hi All,I would like to get started with the Infineon TC38XX platform. I would like to know where can I get the toolchain (compilers, ide, etc.,.) and ... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs