Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Zrd
AURIX™
The  LED0 don not light and i use the device can not receive the message. ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// #include "Ifx_Typ... Show More
SafeSystems
AURIX™
In the safety manual of the PMIC TLF35584,  there is the following assumption of use Assumption: [SM_ROT_01]In applications where the reset output (RO... Show More
eheurtel
AURIX™
Hi, We would like to know what is the exact meaning of the VAL field of EVRADCSTAT register. User's Manual says : This bit indicates if the register i... Show More
Karthik7386
AURIX™
PSE Trap
solved msg Solved

Hello,

We are facing Program Fetch Synchronous Error( PSE  Trap Class 4 TIN1 ). Can you please share the reasons for this trap?

Mmmmmm
AURIX™
LBIST
solved msg Solved
what is the values of registers in case LBIST execution in case warm reset - only mentioned in case cold - Show More
Karthik7386
AURIX™
Hello, Tricore getting Reset, when gives the port33 control to SCR from Tricore. Code flow. 1.check the LCK status of Port33.PCSR( this bit value is 0... Show More
Nareshkumar119
AURIX™
Hi, I am using High-Tec Ide for compiling code for TC39X controller, in that Hardware interrupts is not working, how to map hardware interrupts in lin... Show More
DevinHuang
AURIX™
目前有一塊TC399 Triboard 燒壞重工,除了更換PMIC、MCU可透過memory tool連上並update FW,且使用的FW是從全新的Triboard拷貝下來的FW,有將其放置於其他Triboard上進行驗證過,是可以運行的,但目前重工的板子無法正常運行,有調過boot mode,但... Show More
abhishek-2138
AURIX™
We need 300MHz internal clock for AURIX TC364, for that we are using 20MHz external clock with reference to eval board. How to justify whether this 20... Show More
leekings
AURIX™
Hello. Aurix Team.   I'm debugging by AurixDevelopmentStudio(ADS) tool and i can't use suspend function.   when i try to suspend program running with... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs