Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
User14049
AURIX™
Hi, I am new in infineon controller, can any one provide me QSPI code for TC399 from basic level.Calculation for time quantum to set SPI clock at 1Mh... Show More
User17214
AURIX™
HelloI am working on ASCLIN device driver for TC38x in my project. Since we are trying in an ECU without LIN transceiver. So we need to figure our a p... Show More
User16286
AURIX™
I'm seeing an odd problem with TC233 Multican interrupts.I set up a Kvaser to send a steady stream of random CAN messages, but I only see the TC233 in... Show More
User16898
AURIX™
Hi,I have can communication between Aurix TC22x and PEAKCAN dongle, the problem is with baudrate settings.On Aurix baudrate is set as 125000kbit/sOn P... Show More
User14049
AURIX™
How to set TC399 input output pins in TRISTATE?
User17142
AURIX™
Hi,I am using HighTec compiler to develop applications on top of TC297-B mircrocontroller. The problem I am facing is I am unable to activate core 1 o... Show More
User16898
AURIX™
Hi,i'm getting error when i tried to download iLLD lirary from myicp.I recently tried to update my iLLD library for Tricore Tc22x.I got access to myic... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hi,I want to know is MMU is available in this controller TC234L with 1.6E core. I can't find anything in the documentation.If yes what is procedure to... Show More
User17216
AURIX™
Hi, I'm new to Tricore TC397 platform. Is there any reference code or document which shows me how to run ERIKA on multi-core with Infenion BIFACE... Show More
User17142
AURIX™
Hi,

Could anyone please share link to download iLLD files for TC297.

Thanks,
Kumaresh
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs