Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

juanjqh
AURIX™

Hi, Does the Lite_Kit TC375 V2 support emdcc driver?

Thanks

Ijaz
AURIX™
Hi,  I have Configured and Tested TLF35584 with TC399 with Window Watchdog enabled in NORMAL mode, its working fine with Watchdog getting its periodic... Show More
JoJo_1
AURIX™

Can we build .s file (Assembly source file) by using Aurix Development Studio?

tobin_mathew
AURIX™

Need peak soldering temperature for SAL-TC364DP-64F300F AA. Kindly help me to get that?

MaxMax
AURIX™
Hi, I am new to developing with AURIX MCUs and tried to build a small application that reads data from a SPI Slave and Communicates to a PC via Ethern... Show More
ram1
AURIX™
Greetings, I am new to using Infineon Aurix TC375  Lite Kit. I would like to know if I can set up the tools, libraries/frameworks for the Aurix TC375 ... Show More
karma-JC
AURIX™
HI: I need some help on how to setup Aurix Studio to work with custom board(our sample board based on TC277 Applicate Kit reference board).    I tried... Show More
SwapnilJ
AURIX™
Hi, I have a sensor connected at analog pin AN3 of TC389QP-160 Evaluation board whose values are being read using EVADC Group0 Channel 3 and result re... Show More
Kakashi98
AURIX™
Hello, i would like to ask for help regarding debug interface lock (software implementation) on Aurix litekit 275 .  Debug lock was implemented accord... Show More
nsyed
AURIX™
Hello,  I am using a SAL-TC377TP-96F300S AA device. Can you please clarify if AMU.LMU_DAM functional block is available in this device ?  I went throu... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs