Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

pistons7
AURIX™
I am using the TC399 evaluation board "KIT_A2G_TC399_5V_TRB".If you verify the operation of the S/W with the Debugger and try to download it again wit... Show More
ATY
AURIX™
Hello Community, I've been trying for a while to do CAN communication with a cancase using Canalyzer. I tested the loopback with an example from infin... Show More
JoJo_1
AURIX™
Can anyone tell me the maximum file limit for ADS (non commercial version)?   @Infineon_Team  @Aurix397  Show More
Narayana
AURIX™
Hello,  Is it Possible to control Traction Inverter And Compressor Motor with Single Controller with  ASIL D Level(Both PMSM motors)? Share any relate... Show More
Chinmay
AURIX™
Hello, I am trying to come up with a method to perform wear leveling in the Dflash EEPROM (AURIX TC265). After going through user manual, example code... Show More
rohit76
AURIX™
Hello, I have a doubt regarding EVADC Interrupt genration for different groups within same HW Unit. I am using TC364 controller and want to configure ... Show More
pistons7
AURIX™
Please tell me about 20.0MHz (DIVA = 7) in Table259 of 32.9.4 Conversion Timing Configurations in User Manual. Conversion Phase = Sampling + Conversio... Show More
yamamoto
AURIX™

Hi.

I can not find how to handle unused pins in document.
Please tell me how do I handle unused GPIO and A/D pins?

GregU
AURIX™
Unfortunately I can't find the size of the D-Flash1 on the TC322 chips. The product data sheet only lists the D-Flash0, which is marked as being 96kB.... Show More
Sccccc
AURIX™
Hi, I am using TC387 kit testing the spi funciton, I set the autoCS = 1 and OEN = 0 to make the CS controled by software, the code is below: My purpo... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs