Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

_L_J_
AURIX™
I have enabled error monitoring in TLF35584, but service is not happening properly. can anyone help me with this. like how frequently the error pin sh... Show More
thabetab
AURIX™
Hi, I am trying to flash Aurix TC397x using Trace32 tool with Miniwggler debugger. On Windows PC it is working fine since the DAS server is installed,... Show More
pistons7
AURIX™
I'm using TriBoard TC3X9.I have a question about the DAP_SCR on this board. Is it possible to debug SCR during Standby by connecting to DAP_SCR while ... Show More
qiaozhi
AURIX™
Hello,all I don't fully understand PLLLV and PLLHV. I hope I can get some answers. As shown in the following bump: 1、What frequency does Foscnom refe... Show More
Naturekiller
AURIX™
As the TC3xx usermanual mentioned that: 1.”Data and ECC value are corrected if this is not disabled with Flash CPUx_FLASHCON2.ECCCORDIS“ 2."Correction... Show More
Arron
AURIX™
I found a problem, when the EDSADC result event happened and generated a ISR, I get the value of EVFLAG.RESEV by cpu in the ISR routine, the value of ... Show More
SiewWeng
AURIX™
I read through the datasheet but can't find the GPIO output voltage specification/electrical characteristics. it have input voltage specification but ... Show More
wadokar
AURIX™
Hello Team I am trying to implement DMA linked list application with Aurix. I am using Davinci configurator for configuring DMA. But I am not able to ... Show More
prasanthreddy
AURIX™
Hi team,   i have attached the schematic design for the given MCU part (SAK-TC333LP-32F300F AA) 100 pin package power section. i want to know that inp... Show More
Vamshi_V
AURIX™
is it possible to switch to supervisor mode from user mode so that we can do certain task in supervisor mode and switch back to the user mode. If poss... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs